Space Jumper Space Jumper

This game needs more.

- Not bad for your first shooting game in Flash. However, I have a few points that you could add to your game.

- I would like to hear some sound FX when you shoot and when you shoot an enemy.

- To make this game a bit more interesting, is if your score lowers by a certain amount of points if you let a ship go pass you.

- More levels would be nice too.

PyromasterRamuh responds:

i understand what your saying, if i had the time, a death animation, sounds on shots and deaths and most of all power ups would have been put into my game, but iv been learning the action script coding from scratch and some of it is very hard to apply correctly. another thing id have loved is to know how to make set spawning enemies so i could make levels and more than one enemy, if you know any good websites for finding coding like that please post it to me :)

Dark Siding Eogieg Dark Siding Eogieg

Sick beat.

- Good beat rhythm, it flows very nicely. Too bad it is a bit loud though. I want to hear more of the bass.

- If you are making this into a full song, I would add some atmospheric synths in the background to add variety. Speaking of variety, the intro is a bit boring. Put in some more effort to make people dance to this! Yeah.

- I would like to hear a full version of this song. It has potential.

Prodigal responds:

I had no idea someone reviewed this :P

Thanks for the advice. Sadly I won't be making this into a full song, but if I end up making a song similar, i'll keep this all in mind!

TB ft X-trax - Frozen Memorial TB ft X-trax - Frozen Memorial

Good try.

- This is not all that good to be honest. You used a basic chord progression that almost everyone uses, and the melody line is pretty much a rip-off from Basshunter.

- Everything is cluttered in the mix. Lower the instruments so that your melodies would be more in the forefront. Be sure to stay away from over-using saw synths as well. It will help make your mix sound crystal clear.

- Keep trying. You will get better.

blizzard0717 responds:

Ok, thanks for reviewing man. I don't see where's the basshunter rip off though.

The over used saw is on purpose =D I love it that way.