- Good beat rhythm, it flows very nicely. Too bad it is a bit loud though. I want to hear more of the bass.
- If you are making this into a full song, I would add some atmospheric synths in the background to add variety. Speaking of variety, the intro is a bit boring. Put in some more effort to make people dance to this! Yeah.
- I would like to hear a full version of this song. It has potential.
- PostImperial -
I had no idea someone reviewed this :P
Thanks for the advice. Sadly I won't be making this into a full song, but if I end up making a song similar, i'll keep this all in mind!
- This is not all that good to be honest. You used a basic chord progression that almost everyone uses, and the melody line is pretty much a rip-off from Basshunter.
- Everything is cluttered in the mix. Lower the instruments so that your melodies would be more in the forefront. Be sure to stay away from over-using saw synths as well. It will help make your mix sound crystal clear.
- Keep trying. You will get better.
Ok, thanks for reviewing man. I don't see where's the basshunter rip off though.
The over used saw is on purpose =D I love it that way.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.